2016年1月8日星期五

Fuel pump and the engine running when you start work

Fuel pump and the engine running when you start work, if the engine stopped and the ignition switch is still turned off the fuel pump control module power, in order to avoid accidental ignition. Vehicle fuel tank fuel pump located inside the tank calibration software by an electric motor, pressure limiter, check valves and electric motors in the actual work in the fuel pump housing, do not worry, because the shell does not have any thing to ignition, fuel can lubricate and cool pressure side fuel meters oil outlet check valve at the air-pressure pump limiter is located in the shell, with access to the inlet channel.


1 条评论:

  1. I am over-expecting from RE but same thing happened with my car(Maruti) some time back, and the service center guys helped me arrange to tow my car to the station by giving me contacts of people they knew would do it for cheap. gas station pos management software

    回复删除